Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:44:21 -0500
On: Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 10:25:20AM -0700,Ben Parker Wrote:

} I don't know that this is exactly what happened in this case, but it sounds
} likely.

Thanks Ben.  If so, Lsoft was the only list host that did so.
Yahoogroups and several other Listserv sites didn't deliver until this
morning.  Everything should be back together by this (monday) evening.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67