Debbie Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 20:16:43 EST
On January 22, on [log in to unmask], Geert K. Marien said:
 >>On Wed, 22 Jan 1997 15:42:01 -0600 Siberia said:
 >>>query yourlist for [log in to unmask]
 >>>
 >>>This will give you their subscription options along with the date of
 >>>their subscription.
 >>
 >>   Will this show the  date they joined, or the date  of the last change
 >>to their subscription?  My 1.8b server queries show NO dates at all.

I get dates only for my newer subscribers (my list is over 3
year old).

 >>>It would be nice to be able to run a list of subscribers by date of
 >>>subscription with out having to query each individual address.  Is
 >>>there a way to do this?

That is a feature that I would be interested in. A while back you
could at least find out the last time their subscription options
changed which was helpful if you wanted to do some weeding before
the renewal date.

-Debbie Douglass
[log in to unmask]    : May your sword always be within
Systems Administrator               : reach and may your Foe's skill
GTE Government Systems, Needham, MA : and luck be less than your own.