"Tabariasl, Hamid" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 May 2002 09:09:31 -0500
I have a private discussion list named Globalnetwork-L. Recently, we
tried sending a mail to the list with large PDF attachement and ListServ
is asking us to free up the list. I freed the list with command " free
globalnetwork-l" and the archive entry for month of May was removed from
list archiev. We have not sent any new mail to the list and the same
thing is happening again.... We are being asked to free the list and the
archive for month of May gets regenerated. Any suggestion would be
appreciated.

Hamid