Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 09:57:23 -0400
At 9:50 AM -0400 6/11/97, Nathan Brindle wrote:
>It can be handy for turning the list off for a period of time but not just
>rejecting users' postings...

Once in a while I've done this in the middle of a flame war (like, the type
where people are responding to everything -immediately-).  If everything is
getting -way- out of hand, I'll hold the list, just for a few hours, e-mail
the participants in the flame war privately and tell them I've given them a
cooling down period, and release it again in a couple hours.

--Julie

--
[log in to unmask]        http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

The more things change the more they, you know, look different and stuff...