"s.merchant" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 16:56:00 EST
Peter M. Weiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>An NSLOOKUP (I used DiG) for type=mx of asgjv.com reveals:
>asgjv.com.      86400   IN      MX      20 uu4.psi.com.

thereby confirming that psi.com is the culprit.  Thanks, Peter.

I wrote again to psi.com, pointing out that the combination of:

1. 14 days till first notification
2. No identification of actual domain (asgjv.com) in the message (or
   even something close to it)
3. Failure to respond to requests (to [log in to unmask]) for help

made them too list-manager-unfriendly, and candidates for filtering
till they straightened out their act.  Of course, I can filter
*@*.psi.com, but can't other domains they serve till they start having
problems.

Shahrukh Merchant
Please reply to <[log in to unmask]> since [log in to unmask]
does not work properly.