"Stan V. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 01:00:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/4/2006 11:53:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

But did  you send it from your old AOL account?

There's always the brute force  method.  Signoff the old account.
Signon the new  one.

Dave

Yes, sent from the old account.  I am getting email at the old account  (this
one) and messages at the new one that indicate my posts were submitted for
approval.

I am guessing that the CHANGE request does NOT delete the old account,  but
in the interim gives the new account temporary permission to send  posts
subject to approval.

I would guess once the new email address is approved (ie the change
approved) the old address will be unsubscribed.

I'll wait for a LTOWN-L list owner to clarify this, as one can only guess  as
to what settings are on this list for subscription address  changes.

Thanks for you help

Stan