"Garramone, Kathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:56:46 -0600
I have a list owner who wants to know if it is possible to add an
Outlook distribution list to her email list. I know I can import data
into the LISTSERV subscription database, so I think I can figure out how
to import the list. But there's a second part to this question...The
owner wants LISTSERV to interface with Outlook so that when members are
added and removed to the distribution list in Outlook, they will
automatically be added to or removed from her LISTSERV email list. Does
anyone know if this is possible? Thank you.

Kathy Garramone

Communications Coordinator

Information Technology-Client Support Services

The University of Montana-Missoula