Scott Elder <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:35:13 -0500
I'm the Listserv administrator for the University of Houston.  We are
preparing for a possible direct hit from Hurricane Rita on Friday, and we
are looking for someone who would be willing to host a list for us for a few
days -- to be used on a backup basis only -- if our Listserv host were to
become temporarily unavailable during the storm.

It is an announcement-only list for official university announcements to
students, faculty, and staff. The list would not be high-traffic and
probably not used at all (with any luck).  It would need to be in place,
probably a week at the most.

If someone could assist us with this, we would be most appreciative!

Thank you,

Scott Elder
Web Technologies
University of Houston