Eleftheria Maratos-Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 May 1994 13:22:30 EST

>>I  am sorry  blatantly  plugging  Help-Net here.  I  do,  however, feel  that
Help-Net provides  a free service  that many  novice network users  find very
helpful once they find out about it.

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.<<

I spent three months on Help-Net a year ago and found it a very
educational experience.  In fact it was so educational I thought I knew
enough to take over management of a mailing list :-).   What's that
about a little knowledge being a dangerous thing?

Eleftheria Maratos-Flier