"Mendez, Rottman" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:03:16 -0500
Hi to all:

I have created a page on our site to make it easier for users to
subscribe to our lists.... I'm sure this has been done before by
someone... our listserver email address has the following format
[log in to unmask] This was okay with CDOMail in ASP...

We are now moving to server 2003 and CDOSys instead which expects the
following email format, otherwise it causes a 500 error on our asp
page... [log in to unmask]

My question is:  "Is there a way to make CDOsys except the
[log in to unmask] email format. I have tried several ways
but nothing works... Can someone help me?

Rottman M. Mendez

Listserv 1.8e Admin

NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.