Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 09:30:26 -0400
|It looks to me like it defaults to sending the posts to the
|first owner for approval if the editor and moderator keywords
|are not defined in the header. and if that's the case is there
|a reason it would be better to include either the editor or
|moderator keywords in the list header?

Yes for the very reason implicit in your message ... the default behaviour
of LISTSERV(R) might not be readily apparent to someone reading your list
definitin keywords.  I.e., it is self-documenting.

--
mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA