Amy Stinson <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 06:06:04 -0500
On  2 Jan 98 at 14:58, Liz Conklin wrote:

> The main reason that I joined this list was because my posts from the mailing
> list that I administrate quit coming through.  When I spoke with my ISP I was
> told that filters on relay mail had been added and that nothing could be done
> short of the people running my host changing their software over to Majordomo.
> I'm surprised and confused to see that the posts from this list are coming
> through just fine.

Send a full header from your list and your listserv.  Every mail
problem I have had except one has been from mail  configuration
problems at the other end and NO problems have been caused from
misconfigured LISTSERV headers.

You might try in.net or IEI.net in Indianapolis as a service
provider.  They seem to be faster than either Indy.net or Iquest.net
(which I also use)  and I can assure you, they do know what they are
doing.

amy

Amy Stinson
Amy's Answers LLC