Glenn Alperin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:43:33 -0500
>LSOFT web archive interface is great to bring posted message available via
>the web.
>
>Is there any way I can bring the list of all subscribers to the web?
>
>Pathak

You probably don't want to do this.  Due to the onslaught of spam e-mail
being propogated these days, you'll likely find that doing something like
that would be more of a nuisance than it would be a help.

Furthermore, I'm not sure there is a way to get that information
publicallly available on the web interface.  I know that as an owner, I
can review the list subscribers on the web interface.  (It may just be
that my list is set to review by owner though, and it might be possible on
public lists with review priveleges granted to the list or the public at
lareg.)

Glenn