"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 10 May 1992 07:19:00 EDT
>Another bit of Internet bafflement.  Our CWRU subscriber is
>[log in to unmask]    This isn't the first time I've had mail returned from
>her account, but it's the first time this message has shown up.  What's the
>problem? -- Kathryn Wright
(...)
>From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Returned mail: Insufficient permission
>To: <@pucc.PRINCETON.EDU:[log in to unmask]>

>   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
>m2mbox.real /u/45/nsh2/mbox is not a mailbox file: permission denied
>550 |"/usr/local/bin/m2mbox /u/45/nsh2/mbox"... Insufficient permission

Based upon telneting to port 25 of po.cwru.edu and determining the
mailids associated with the postmasters, please send your bounce message
to: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Thank goodness LISTSERV figured out this was a bounce message and did
not recursively send it to the list subscribers.

/Pete
--
Peter M. Weiss                     | not affiliated with psuvm.psu.edu|psuvm
31 Shields Bldg - PennState Univ.  | "Connectivity is more than a Connection"