Geraldo Xexeo <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Jan 91 18:25:28 SET
Guys! I have one beautiful collections of problems with
BRAS-CON@FRORS12, managed by LISTEARN!

Look:

  Lots of mail are lost in a Gateway from England to FRORS12. These
mails have my address as "from" in the ticket
and the address of the peer list in England as "from"
in the header. BUT they
never passed by me... They also NEVER arrived in the list...

  Users at CERN were receiving LOTS of repeated mail, probably because
of hardware failures from days ago.
  No mail coming from the Peer in England is arriving. This means NO MAIL
at all is arriving, since no one is using the new address until now...

  In the same Gateway in England, there was a loop in the list. I think I
manage to correct it, but I don't know...

  The list has Send: Editor, but no mail come to me (they get lost).

  And, the editor of my peer is desapeared for today...

           Any ideas ?

                                Geraldo

Geraldo Xexeo - GXEXEO@CERNVM, [log in to unmask]
Editor of HIT@UFRJ, The Highly Imaginative Tech. - Science Fiction List
"No institution will ever be proprietary of my words!"
          P E A C E   T O   T H E   W O R L D  !!!