Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:34:27 -0500
Does AOL operate a Listserv backbone or an end node? I noticed that AOL seems
to have a registered Listserv server, since they are showing up in the X-Spam
jobs. If they run a backbone, then your list should be successfully
delivering, otherwise, you will have to work it out with the admins there.

andrew

I have just returned from being out of town for a week to find our list in
dire straits due to AOL's new implementation of some kind of spam blocking
software.

AOL members (of which we have quite a few) cannot receive emails.  I placed
myself on the digest and I cannot even access the emails through the link
provided in the email.

Where is the best place to start?  AOL has been contacted (the other list
co-owners)

Thanks,
Linda Newell
The Myasthenic Meeting Place