"Alperin, Glenn" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 21:04:15 -0400

>At 07:13 PM 9/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>Come and visit our site,
>
>The listowner's list is getting spammed?!
>
>My gardening list has also been spammed recently. Are the spammers learning
>how to break through the listserve filter?
>

>Duane Campbell  [log in to unmask]
>http://www.epix.net/~dcamp/

Well, I will say that I had three rapid attempts at spam onto my list, of
all places, and they were all of the variety known as "SEX SEX SEX SEX
SEX", but those were are caught by the listserv spam filter because they
came from "owner-faceblind" and my list is set to

*send= private

so they were bounced back from listserv and I ignored them with a chuckle

Glenn