Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 16:14:45 -0600
On 12/21/97 11:11 AM, Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>It would be very nice if the signoff messages also gave the date at which
>they subscribed (assuming it is available). It would be nice to know if
>they were a quiet oldy or a newbie. This message is in the MAILTPL.

Very much agreed. I'm always curious about that, and I always Query
someone when they ask to be deleted. When someone signs off themselves, I
find myself wondering if I'm losing a long time lurker or just someone
who subscribed and changed their mind. This would be very handy.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;