Karen Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 18:12:08 -0500
I just installed the beta of 1.8d on NT Server 4.0 and I have been playing
with the new Web features -- they are terrific. I am having one problem
that I was wondering if anybody can help me with. I can't post to the list
from the Web. When I click on either REPLY or POST A NEW MESSAGE, I get a
Web page that says Compose a new message on top and that provides a form
for entering my message, along with a few checkboxes and other items. Right
under the "Compose a new message" section is some text that says "Error in
header data stream." And then when I try to post the message by clicking on
SEND, all that happens is that it reloads the page.

Is there some parameter that I need to set in the configuration files
somewhere to make this work?

Thanks
Karen Strauss