Sandy Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 07:49:39 -0700
Are these the codes that are printed our in the right hand side of the
output from a GET command?  Is the information on topics embedded in
these codes?  I would really like to know if I can puzzle out what topics
are specified for my subscribers from a GET list.  Does anybody have this
information?

Thanks so much.
Sandy Barnes