Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:28:11 -0500
> I believe the problem has been resolved.  Please let me know it the message repeats again.
> Dave

Dave,
did you find the source(s) of the problem or did you just put in a marth
filter ?
If the former, what was it.  I have lots of people trying to figure it
out.
And........_MANY_THANKS_

--
- bill -

and Deborah,
and the Hounds of Heaven: Fionna, Tulia, Carina (aka "the Monster"), and
Becka
visit us at: http://www.HoundsOfHeaven.com