Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:56:46 -0500
The following paragraph is a slightly modified version of the "bulk add"
instructions which I provide to our list owners. The "file" to which the
instructions refer is the file containing the list of addresses which
will be added to the list.

     If you use a Macintosh, open the file with the word processing
     program of your choice (example: Word or Word Perfect), choose
     "File/Save As" from the menu, and save the file using "DOS text
     with line breaks" format. If this is not done, the file will not
     be imported correctly.

--
Paul Russell
Senior System Administrator