Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Jan 2014 23:09:48 -0700
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:26:57 -0600, Becky <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Thanks, Pete, but that isn't working for me. I'm not trying to change my name, I'm trying to change what it defaults to in the Your Name field on a message.

If p[osint a message to a list via WWW form in LISTSERV insterface, the Name
field in the message comes from the name that is associated with your email
address.  The REGISTER command is the correct command to change this.  If you
want a particular name to appear in the 'Post a Message' form automatically,
that must also be your 'registered' name or else you need to manually change
it everytime you post a message.