Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:43:00 -0400
On 2 Sep 2004 at 11:35, Pete Weiss wrote:

>  >Actually, I'd also deleted a couple of extraneous header keywords
>  >and re-put the header:
>  >default-options= review seemed to not be necessary, what with
>  >send= owners being defined!  Editor= owner  also seemed
>  >unnecessary with send= owner in place.
>
> Depending on your needs, posters'/owners' email addresses can be spoofed
> by virii/spammers.  It happens.  Thus if you encounter that problem, you
> may re-think the "approval" process.

How well I know! At this point I'm thinkin' ... "This is a bunch of gentle folksinging
folks and fans ..."  But didn't I say that once before? And, yeah, definitely, you
might find me rethinking this one sooner rather than later!

>  >Also updated the spelling of "performers" in the header pete!
>  >Thanks!
>
> I had "anxiety" ;-)

Happy to alleviate any performance anxiety for you Pete. ;-)

>  >Will updating and re-putting the header with subscription=
>  >Subscription= Open,Confirm do it, do you think? That seems to be
>  >fairly protective of everyone.

Best to you,

maureen