Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:43:46 -0400
At 13:31 09/10/2002 Tuesday, Stan Horwitz wrote:
 >On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Humphrey,Mindy wrote:
 >
 >> I have one owner I need to add to 15 lists.   Is there a faster way then
 >> copying the list header and adding the new owner and then updating the
 >> header.  Isnt there a command to add a owner???
 >
 >None that I am aware of.
End Reply

I suggest that you create a "null" list say SUPER-OWNER, which contains an

OWNER= new_owner@site

Then, when you update your 15 lists, ADD an OWNER= keyword like this:

OWNER= OWNER(SUPER-OWNER)

Why?

Because when the day comes that you need additional or replacement owners
for your 15 lists, it will be really simple to do.

Pete Weiss