Richard Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:23:54 -0400
To receive a receipt the keyword configuration is:  Ack=yes

Posting a new message to the list is done with the keyword 'Send='.  There are many
settings for this keyword, so it's best to review them in the Listserv List Owners Manual.
The online manual is located at this URL:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/owner/owner.html