Mon, 22 May 1995 23:00:13 -0500
> One of the faculty  here runs a Listserv (NJE) list with  one of his graduate
> assistants  as a  co-owner. This  person  wants to  receive the  notification
> messages that  owners receive  whenever someone subscribes  or signs  off his
> list. The twist is  that he does not want to receive  the error messages with
> those going only to  his graduate students. Is that possible?  If so, how can
> I set up his list according to those specifications?

Let's see if I've got this straight:  Faculty owner is Quiet and Grad
gets the errors, right?  Faculty wants to get the Notify messages but not
the errors or other items one gets as owner, right?

If the above is correct, this should take care of it:

Errors-To= [log in to unmask]     or     Errors-To= Owner
Notify= Faculty@faculty address
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Quiet:
Owner= [log in to unmask]

As far as I know, any time you're dealing with reports like this you
can always specify the exact address the report is to go to.  That applies
to send, editor, notify, errors-to, etc. etc.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L