Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Jun 1994 13:16:23 EDT
I have not yet received the text that one of my subscribers wishes
to post anonymously so cannot as yet say what the reason is.  I
agree that Flaming would not be a legitimate justification and
would refuse to forward an anonymous flame.

One possible scenario that I could envisage might be:
  To avoid washing dirty linen in public yet wanting to get advice,
    e.g.,   Such and such just occurred at my institution to me or
        one of my colleagues.  It seems to me to be unethical/
        illegal/unprofessional.  How do you suggest I/we react?

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]
  Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Bitnet:   ulcjh@ubvm