Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Aug 1992 15:13:36 +0200
On Tue, 28 Jul 1992 09:00:30 EST Nick Laflamme <NLAFLAMM@IRISHVMA> said:

>Would other  list owners find it  easier or more user  friendly if notes
>from LISTSERV to  list members had "Reply-to:" tags  pointing to whoever
>triggered some action if it's not the person themselves?

Ok, in  the next release there  will be 'Reply-To:' tags  pointing to the
generic 'listname-Request' address, whenever appropriate. These will only
work if  the mailer is  properly configured, but I  feel it would  not be
appropriate to  clutter the  header with a  bunch of  confusing addresses
(with some setups where the owners are  a local staff list, this can mean
scores of addresses), which furthermore some user agents may not support.

  Eric