Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 01:28:08 -0500
I've just changed my list password and now I'm noticing something odd.  I
have several wildcards set in my filelist.  If I PUT new files based on
one filename wildcard, there's no problem.  But if I try to PUT them under
another certain wildcard, I'm told I'm using an incorrect password EVEN
THOUGH it's the same password (the new one).  I've re-tried this many
times and I've carefully checked the password used in each case, and I
believe I'm making no logical errors.  It seems that the Listserv doesn't
like the combination of the password with a certain wildcard, but it's
okay for another.

Can anyone figure this one out for me?

-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]