Anthea Tillyer <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 Jun 1994 01:45:05 EDT
On Sat, 18 Jun 1994 19:00:22 -0400 P. Divirgilio said:

>good participants would start to sign off.

Actually, I don't think my list has any more good participants on it! Even
*I* am no longer a member!

>I'm not certain that the purpose is not to destroy good lists like this
>list at CUNY.

I hope I don't understand you; are you saying that this might be an organized
effort to sabotage the list because it's at CUNY?  You don't mean that, right?
I misunderstood, right?
In any event, one of the main troubles on my list is the LACK OF organization
and I don't think anyone currently on the list could get their act together to
do something as venal as sabotage a CUNY list. But truly, I don't think any-
one would try to sabotage any list on purpose. People just aren't that bad.
Peace,
Anthea