David Jeckel <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:05:39 -0400
Dear Support,

I've got one list that is not cooperating. I can't view the names on the
list, I can't bulk upload from a txt file and I don't know how to delete it
and try and start over. We use Listserv primarily for bulk mailing. This
list was created a few weeks ago and I believe it worked fine when it was
created. My name is the only one on the list at this time, for testing
purposes.

Would you please tell me how to delete a list?

Thanks,

David Jeckel, Jr.
Director, Internet Services
Internet and Information Technology
ph:856.848.1000  x:408

SLACK Incorporated - An innovative information, education and management
company
http://www.slackinc.com