Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 2 Jun 1996 15:12:31 +0200
I have activated the new 1.8c  automatic bounce processing for this list,
and in the process 83  subscribers got deleted because, apparently, their
entries were flagged  as "pending delete". I think what  happened is that
these entries were in the list  when it was originally imported to SEARN,
and I  must then  have deleted  the "Renewal="  keyword, so  the deletion
requests were never  acted upon. Most of these entries  were NOMAIL and I
think only  a handful are still  valid, but I've re-added  all 83 anyway.
Obviously the  subscription options were  reset, so  if this is  the case
just set them back the way you like. I've also changed the code to ignore
these deletion requests when in passive renewal mode so that this doesn't
happen again.

  Eric