Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 20:48:14 -0800
On 25 Feb 97, Song Weaver wrote:

> > Daily-Threshold= 100,5
>
> I didn't realize this had yet been implemented.  I'd very much like to do this
> with some of the lists I maintain.  However, I need to know more about how it
> works.  I.e., if someone posts more than five items in a day, do they get
> rejected, or just held until the next day?

Rejected, here's a copy of the return:

The distribution  of your message dated  Sat, 15 Feb 1997  20:39:41 -0800 with
subject "Re: New Ballot" has been rejected because you have exceeded the daily
per-user message limit for the BELG-L list.  Other than the list owner, no one
is allowed to post more than 5 messages per day. Please resend your message at a
later time if you still want it to be posted to the list.

This is with listserv 1.8c

Liz Marr

          Liz & the Terv Herd
  Somewhere on the beautiful Oregon coast