"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 00:34:18 EST
   Apparently the  Public employees (or  a good  number of them)  in the
Ontario government are to strike starting Monday, until further notice.

   I think it includes only Public Service Employees, so machines may be
up or down, depending on if management runs some services.

   If you see bounces to things like gov.on.ca you know why.

**  Geert K. Marien : [log in to unmask]  (Bitnet: GKMQC@PUCC)  **
**        ListOwner: AIRLINE, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List        **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **