Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 15:31:14 -0400
NOMAIL relates to a list email distribution switch, and not to
authorization.  PRIVATE relates to authorization restricted to
subscribers (NOMAIL or otherwise).

ARCHIVES can be gotten to through email requests to the LISTSERV or if
you're lucky, thru the WEB interface (if available).

Check the listowner's manual for the NOTEBOOK keyword list definition.