Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:48:25 -0400
SEND= PRIVATE
DEFAULT-OPTIONS= SUBJ, REPRO, NODIGEST, NOINDEX, NOACK, review
Notebook= Yes,x\archives,Weekly,PRIVATE

QUIET SET listname REV FOR *@*
QUIET SET listname NOREV FOR specificuserid@node

You may want to consider updating templates if you do NOT want an
auto-ack sent to non-subscriber; also moderated subscriber.

/Pete\