Carl Reimann <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Oct 1995 19:07:58 -0400
Date:    Tue, 3 Oct 1995 22:34:50 -0400
From:    Ray Magauran <[log in to unmask]>

> Thank you all for your advice on this issue.  The only solution I have
> found that will work well enough is to break the rules and put my email
> address in the From: line and follow it with the sender's info in
> parentheses.  Listserv apparently won't accept any other addresses ('cause
> send=editor) at the beginning.  Any info in parentheses is actually put

There are many large listservs which send everything From the same editor
and list the author in the body. There are no "rules" against that.

Carl

PS: There is a vicious mail loop right now involving

Any suggestions? I've received over 350 messages already. I have unsubscribed
from the list in question and they keep coming.

Carl