Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:22:53 -0500
You might want to look over the INDEX options.  Particularly the HTML
version may be of interest - it contains links to the list archive,
instead of actually containing all the message traffic, so the reader
may just click the ones they wish to read.  Maybe not as fast as
"quickly scroll down" but it does improve the selectivity and, in a way,
the convenience level for those who don't want to read everything that
goes through the list.

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/20/03 11:43PM >>>
Is there a way to number the messages in a digest like some other
mailists do? I've seen this I think in MajorDomo and yahoo groups, but
can't seem to find a reference to this for Listserv digests.  I have
subscribers who ask if this can be done. It would certainly be helpful
to scan the opening table of contents and then quickly scroll down to
the item you are looking ofr.