Jan Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 14:16:42 -0600
Elizabeth,
Is this guy subscribed to your list??

http://quantz.com/
Go to Quantz.com and click on the Background link.  He specificly refers
to gardenerscorner.org

Domain Name:GARDENERSCORNER.ORG
Created On:17-May-2006 09:10:25 UTC
Last Updated On:17-Jul-2006 03:50:44 UTC
Expiration Date:17-May-2011 09:10:25 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Register.com Inc. (R71-LROR)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:67666809c3058227
Registrant Name:Alan Ambrose
Registrant Organization:Quantz Ltd
Registrant Street1:5th Floor, Prince's Tower, Elephant Lane
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:London
Registrant State/Province:UK
Registrant Postal Code:SE164NF
Registrant Country:GB
Registrant Phone:+1.4401712320296
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.4401712313738
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[log in to unmask]
Admin ID:55215689c2aa5173
Admin Name:Alan Ambrose
Admin Organization:Quantz Ltd
Admin Street1:5th Floor, Prince's Tower, Elephant Lane
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:London
Admin State/Province:UK