Joan Korenman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 20:11:42 -0500
Pete Weiss writes:

> There is no single command to view (only) concealed subscribers.
> To review all subscribers (both concealed and non-), note
> your listserv
>
> GET listname (NOLock
>
> or
>
> Q listname FOR *@*
>
> This latter command will require you to interpret LISTSERV's internal
> flags for specifically for the encoded CONCEAL option.  The former
> command interprets those flags for you.

        I think Pete has reversed "latter" and "former," but my real
problem with his solution is that my list has more than 3500 subscribers,
and his solution isn't really practical for so large a list.  I wish there
were a command I could send to LISTSERV that would send me back a list of
just those subscribers with certain options--for example, just those who
are concealed, or just those set to NOMAIL.  I don't know how difficult
that would be to implement, Eric, but I for one would welcome such a
feature.

        Joan Korenman        Internet: [log in to unmask]
                             Bitnet:   korenman@umbc