Amy Stinson <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 07:57:32 -0500
On 17 Jan 98 at 10:47, Lenroy Jones wrote:

> Hey, I'm interested in trying to compare the pro's and con's on the
> email software packages; Microsoft Outlook and Eudora Pro.  Does
> anyone  know or have information on which package is better and why? A
> websit

> would be helpful... thanks

As a person who sets up systems for people just beginning to get on
the internet, I steer them away from Microsoft mailers of any kind.
They are not internet compliant, they are not internet friendly, and
even their mime features are clunky.

I've used Pegasus for 2 years and it IS the most internet compliant
and full featured FREE program on the internet.

amy