Barry Deutsch <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 07:45:51 -0700
I would like list subscribers to see their initial message that
automatically gets generated (the long template file that gives subscribers
a variety of directions to correspond with the list) when they subscribe to
the list to reference the following list alias:
[log in to unmask] vs. the normal default which would come out as
[log in to unmask] The list filename appears to be a variable
in the template file.

If I set the option in the header to List-Address=Career-Doctor.com, will
all the references in that initial file be to my alias instead of the
default listserv address? If not, is there any automatic way to change the
variable for listname in the default initial message short of editing the
entire template file manually?

Barry