Charles Oriez <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 00:03:53 -0700
At 09:19 PM 3/4/2005, Alice Adams wrote:
>Hi,
>
>New member here with a question, please.
>
>I have a list member who likes to read posts from the web (as in
>Yahoogroups) and has asked me how this is done on this LSoft listserv.  I
>don't think that's possible but I thought I'd throw the question out before
>I answer him.  If someone is on No Mail - is there a way to access the list
>of posts at any time of the day?

The site manager has to provide for web accessible archives.  Below in my
sig is the URL for those archives for one of my lists.  Make the obvious
changes and you can see your archives if the site admin has done
that.  Hopefully your site admin set up your list so that only subscribers
can view the archives (otherwise watch your spam load go through the roof).
There is a password setting procedure that is fairly intuitive that is used
to identify you to the server as a subscriber.

--
[log in to unmask] 39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W       AIM handle caoriez
Solid Waste Chair http://lists.sierraclub.org/archives/rmc-solidwaste-comm.html