F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Dec 2016 20:51:44 +0000
We have not resolved it.  Our SPF for mail includes the IP for our listserv box.  So if there is a get-host search on the (rfc821) MAIL FROM (as the docs suggest) it might be ok.  Or not.  This has not been consistent.  My understanding is that it is consistent at some sites.

From: Charles Schmiesing <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2016 3:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; F J Kelley
Cc: Charles Schmiesing
Subject: Re: Fw: Troubleshooting the red (Suspicious) Safety Tip for fraud detection checks

Thank you for sharing the link to the Microsoft site, but it left me wondering what you had to do to resolved the issue. We now have users from two domains that have reported this message (or something very similar). I could alter the SPF record of one of the domains, but the other domain is completely out of my control. I was hoping I could alter a setting within the lists themselves that would prevent this from occurring. Thanks for any insight you can share, Charles