Paul Prusakowski <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:24:47 -0500
Hello fellow list owners,

I own a moderated list and I recently changed email address for the editor.
At the bottom of the message that gets sent to the subscriber when they post
a message, there is a sentence that states that your posting has been sent
to Paul Prusakowski [log in to unmask] for review.

The strange thing that has happened is that when I changed the email address
for the editor, the name on the auto response changed to Paul Potato.  There
is no setting in my mail program that I am aware of that has caused this,
and I am not sure where I can make the change.  It has been a funny joke
among my peers, but it is starting to get old.

Where does the auto responder pull that name filed from, and how can I make
the change to reflect my real name?

Thanks.

Paul