Moshe Barak <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 May 2005 09:30:00 +0300
Hello,
I wonder if anyone has come across this kind of problem before and if
a solution is available -
The following member, is a  valid user at the same host
(techunix.technion.ac.il) in which listserv runs.
Still, from time to time (but not always!) errors of the  'User unknown in
local recipient table' form are received. The user is indeed defined and exists
and can receive mail...
I guess this is probably not related to listserv itself, so any hint as to the
situation that causes this, and ways to remedy it will be welcome!

Thanks!
Moshe