Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 16:59:41 MST
On Thu, 27 Jun 1996 13:21:15 GMT Daniel A. Norton said:
>Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>><ramblings about various unrelated committments>
>
>Nothing other than your message and its tone could have better
>reinforced my opinion about your attitude towards customers.
>
>I am pleased to see that the oft-requested feature is forthcoming
>"anyway."

   I'm pleased to know that my preliminary assessment of some of the newbies
around here was correct, and has been confirmed again.  Some people could
probably stand to learn that polite requests are usually more successful
than bitching and moaning.  They should also learn to recognize when they
have been fried by a first class flame and that it is better to shut up
until they recover from the toasting.

cyclops