Wed, 4 Nov 1992 10:49:53 EST
Here's something that puzzles me. I recently sent a posting to a list
which I own. The posting was sent from my Internet address and I receive
list mail via my Bitnet address. Both are currently set Ack=No, Repro=No.
Yet I still received a copy of my own posting from the list, sent to my
Bitnet address. The mail headers show nothing unusual, no odd gateways,
nothing like that. Just a very straightforward mail path from me (Internet)
to the list and back to me(Bitnet). The list is peered, but the mail was
sent to and received from the same peer. No surprises there.

Can anyone shed a bit of light on this mystery? Thanks in advance.

W. K. Gorman