John Bachman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 May 1998 11:22:17 -0400
Hi all,

I operate a list on which a majority of subscribers discuss one subset of
topics while a minority is interested in another subset.  The result is
many messages from the majority which is of no interest to the minority.
One solution that has been proposed is the use of the TOPICS feature of
listserve.

We have discussed TOPICS on our list and naturally, the majority is happy
with things as they are and the minority think that implementing TOPICS
would be wonderful.

Do any of you who have experience with TOPICS have any advice about it.
Pros, cons, things to watch out for?

TIA

John